After having just read about what a USB flash drive is and for what it is used, we will divide up into small groups to discuss the following topics for 5-7 minutes. Also, use this time to ask each other clarification questions.
- What types of files would you store on a USB flash drive? Why?
- Can a USB flash drive help you complete school or work assignments? If so, how? If not, why not?
- Is there anything you do not understand about USB flash drives?
- What level of storage capacity do you believe would be most appropriate for you?
- What could you share with others if you had a USB flash drive on which to store files?
When time is up, we will meet back as a class. Choose one group member to share something interesting that you talked about during your discussion.
Now let's see what you've learned!